Testing of trackside and on-board ERTMS/ETCS equipment
TINSA Ltd. has activities in laboratory measurement, testing and validation of parts and constituents of ERTMS/ETCS equipment – part of railway system.
The laboratory is equipped with the most modern equipment to perform tests in accordance with the requirements for interoperability of Control-command and Signalling Trackside Subsystem and Control-Command and Signalling On-board Subsystem as parts of the European railway system, including the verification of conformity of products used in ERTMS/ETCS track-side and on-board equipment.
Measurement, testing and validation services include:
- Railway Components Tests:
- European Vital Computer (EVC), according to the requirements of Subset-026, Subset-076 and Subset-094;
- Eurobalises and Balise Transmission Module (BTM), according to Subset-036 and Subset-085.
- Track/Train Compatibility Validation: provide for early detection of problems in the validation of track/train compatibility based on design data, operational and technical rules, etc.
- Maintenance solutions:
- Provide software and hardware tools for analyzing of the signal quality of balises;
- Services and testing options to upgrade of railway infrastructure to newer version standards (baselines).
Laboratory conducts additional studies for infrastructure managers, railway undertakings, manufacturers and other, based on national and international legislation.
Notified Bodies recognize the results of these tests in the EC verification and assessment under Directive (EU) 2016/797 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 May 2016 on the interoperability of the rail system within the European Union and technical specification for interoperability relating to the “Control-command and signalling” subsystems, and are an important part of the process of place in service.
The high level of automation of the laboratory, together with the experience of our specialists, provides customers with comprehensive service during testing ERTMS/ETCS, and offers reliable and verified test solutions for the railway industry reducing the time and costs in placing the systems in service, maintenance solutions for the systems, track/train validation.
Please, contact us for more information and for discussing your application for testing!